Product custom tabs
How to create Product Custom Tabs.
To use the Product Custom Tabs feature, you need to install and activate the WPC Product Tabs for WooCommerce (Premium) plugin.
From the Dashboard, go to Insight Core > Plugins > Install & Activate WPC Product Tabs for WooCommerce (Premium).
Tabs set up here will show up on all products
Step 1: From the admin dashboard, navigate to WPClever > Product Tabs
Step 2: In the tab Global Tabs, we’ve already had 3 tabs including Description, Additional Information, Shipping & Return. We can add new tabs here by selecting the custom tabs' type and hit Add new tab.
Step 3: Click save to finish your settings.
You can create Custom Tabs for a specific product to override Global tabs, or add Custom tabs before or after them.
Step 1: From the admin dashboard, navigate to Products > All Products.
Step 2: Select the product you want to add custom tabs. In the Product data section, choose Product Tabs.
Step 3: Add Custom tabs and choose where to display them.
- 1.Global: Use Global Tabs
- 2.Overwrite: Create Custom Tabs to override Global Tabs
- 3.Prepend: Create Custom Tabs and add Custom Tabs before Global Tabs.
- 4.Append: Create Custom Tabs and add Custom Tabs after Global Tabs.
Step 4: Fill in the Tab title and content as you want. You can also create more tabs here by repeating step 3.
Step 5: Don’t forget to click Update to save your changes.
If you want to edit the content of a Custom Tab with Elementor, you can do it in the following way:
- 1.Create Elementor Template with Type as Section. Edit the content of the template as you like.
2. Copy the Shortcode of the Elementor template and paste it into the Content section of the Custom Tab. Now the content of the Elementor template has been added to the Custom Tab.